You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

Cash credits for posting content in KarnatakaSpider.com

KarnatakaSpider.com offers cash credits for posting content in almost all sections of this site. The amount paid depends on the section, quality of your post, and various other factors including the potential to get search engine traffic.

Resources section is the highest paid section for relevant and quality posts.

Maximum amount paid per post in each section is given below:

Resources: Rs 50
    Ask Expert Answers: Rs 25
    Matrimonial Profiles: Rs 25
    Events: Rs 10
    Business: Rs 10
    Forum: Rs 10
    Jobs: Rs 5
    Karnataka News: Rs 5
    Classifieds: Rs 2
    Photo Gallery: Rs 2
    Videos: Rs 2

Factors that significantly affect the amount earned for the posts:

1. Potential to get search engine traffic. Think about various topics that people will search in internet. Write detailed content about such topics.

2. Search engine optimized titles and content: Title of any topic is the most important factor for search engines. You should use the keywords that most people will search in internet as the title of your post. The title should be related to content, descriptive, at least 5-6 words long and should include the keywords that people often search.

3. Relevant and seasonal topics: Hot topics of the season may get higher rewards. For example, during KPL cricket season, posts about KPL cricket tournament will earn more points. When elections are coming, posts about political leaders may earn higher points.

4. Spelling, grammar and overall quality: Use the best English you have and make sure you check for spelling, grammar etc. Read your post few times and make corrections after you post it.

5. Use plain, simple text with few headings enclosed within <H2></H2> tags. Make the keywords bold using <B></B> tag.

Do not use any other HTML tags in your posts.
    Hi Webmaster,

First, i want to thank you for the opportunity given to karnataka people.Few of the suggestions are there from my end.Please add the categories like Kannada bhavageethegalu, Poets, good links, and etc..
    otherwise Please provide "Others" option, so that if it is not lying in any of the category, we can opt "Others"

according to this post/announcement, each job posting should be rewarded by Rs 5. is this rlue still there or not. Please let me know.and also please let me know about cash credit for other sections too.

Regards
    Geeta

Hi Webmaster,
    Please reply to the previous query.
    Regards
    Geeta

Maximum Rs.25/- for Ask Expert is one of the payment programs.

Can somebody please tell me where is the Ask Expert section at this site? I could not see it anywhere.

Regards,
    Vandana

Please change the information given since there is neither an ask experts section nor are there cash credits for jobs. Visitors who click on the cash credits information link will be misguided.
    Regards,
    Vandana

Vandana, thanks. I have corrected the mistakes. (And you got Rs 5 for that suggestion!)

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.