You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Cash credits are not seen in cash credit row.

Hi,

I mailed one resource.initially it has been rated as 2 and cash credits as 0.but next it has been changed points from 2 to 5 and cash credits 0 to 5.

Please let me know. why is it happening and is there any problem with tool?

Thanks
    Geeta
    When you post some resources, it has to be approved till then you will be awarded some tentative points, once it is approved then the difference of points between the points awarded and the tentative points will be added to your total points along with cash awards.

To see how much much cash awards you have, go to your profile there you will find calculate my earnings, select that, and sometimes you may have to log off and again on, then you will be able to see how much cash awards your have received so for.

N K Ravishankara

Geeta,

Please let me know if you still have any questions about the points and cash credits.

Hi Geetha,

The Cash credits can now be viewed by going to your profile where you need to click on calculate my earning. This will display the cash credits available to your account.

Wish you good postings.

Best wishes,
    Mala.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.