You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Local transport system?

How is the local transport system in Karnataka?

How can I move along in cities and villages of Karnataka.

Regards
    It is a nice topic to discuss doctor, transportation system is not even all the cities here at Karnataka, as the capital city Bangalore have good transportation system but with bad infrastructure, only certain areas are concentrated, remaining areas are in still old age, yet to to improved. Moreover the inflow to this city is a known factor, the local transport is bit better when compared to previous years.

But as for as my knowledge, the erstwhile South Canara district is known for good local transportation service is bit better than other cities, even in Mysore lot to be improved.

But moving along villages with local transportation is not an easy task here, in some areas in Bangalore itself to be improved.

N K Ravishankara

Hi,

A good topic to discuss.

The local transport in Karnataka is not to the standard as other state are.

Now this will be a new for all Bangaloreans in today paper Majestic

Yes, Sonam I too saw that, the government has put as 3 years to complete, if not completed it will push users to further difficulties, let us hope its fate should not be like metro and underpasses.
    N K Ravishankara

Hi Dr. Apurva,

It is apt to say that traffic plays a vital role in wasting lot of time to the commuters on road. It is hard to reach an office with a minimum kilometer of 5 to 6 by half an hour. Most of the time is consumed by the Traffic signals. The number of vehicles are becoming more and more now a days and it is hard to driver sometimes as I feel there are many rash drivers and most of them are in a haste to move faster and look for their fast movement rather than their safety. The traffic in Bangalore is extremely tight and packed with vehicles on road.

It is really difficult to travel in Bangalore areas due to heavy traffics.

Best regards,
    Mala.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.