You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

The Homemakers’ E-Network – Doesn’t that sound great?

The current generation homemakers, who are e-enabled, have more socio-economical potential than their less connected and less educated rural counterparts. However, without even conducting a study, you can be sure that the rural homemakers would win a race on the 'commitment' factor when it comes to using their potential.

In Bangalore, you would find more number of homemakers who are well educated, multicultural, multi-skilled and ex-professionals but not utilizing their potential. It is high time the 'e-home makers' of Bangalore learn the basics of 'socio-economic networking' from their rural counterparts and do the bit in reviving the community and the economic stature of the city.

Most of them get confined to their 'Apartment Associations' and it is mostly about 'partying' than using the free time to build a better community for themselves and for the future generations.

How do we change this for the e-homemakers of Bangalore?

Can we start with 'measuring the potential'? Let us start with the homemakers letting the 'Homemaker’s E-Network' know your skills, average time you can spend in a day and in a week, what do you think you can do in terms of creating products or doing service, your area where you could build groups, how much one can spend in a month, what do you expect from this network etc..
    Madam RIA MERLIN,
    I appreciate your bold approach and initiative to request the educated women to come forward to utilise their potential to serve the common society . Unfortunately , there is no response to this noble request from the members - it is perhaps the message has not reached the concerned .It is essential that Karnataka spider.com becomes more popular and enrolls more members in this forum . The country needs dedicated youngsters to uplift the common society and the standard of living of the poor and downtrodden.Anyway , i am sorry if i am writing too much as this subject is concerned with women - i felt i can express my views and so i did it .

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.