You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Hai!

Hai I am kavitha, I am very happy to join in KS as a member and I will contribute as more as I can.
    thank you.
    Dear Kavitha

Welcome to Karnatakaspider.com, I hope you will contribute more here and make this website more popular.

If you feel you have any questions to ask about this websiste, please post in the forum as a new thread.

Pradeep

Hi Kavitha,

A very warm welcome to the website karnatakaspider.com. There is ample opportunity to share in your knowledge for which karnatakaspider awards you in the form of cash credits. After the amount reaches a maximum level you will be paid in the form of Demand draft.

In case of any queries regarding this website, you can always post a resource explaining your question which will be soon answered by our Editor or the Webmaster or the other team members. I wish you to contribute more and more and participate actively in this website which will gain you good cash credits as well as the google adsense revenue.

I wish you more and more success in the coming days.

Best regards,
    Mala.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.