You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Points count in Business Section.

Hi Editor / Webmaster,

I find that when we post business postings for Cinema Theatres, it initially shows that the alloted points are 5. But after approval, it becomes 3 points. Why should there be an increase in points initially and then reduction?

It would instead be ideal to follow like that of Indiastudychannel.com where the initial points for business posting is less and after its approval gets more points as well as more cash credits depending upon the quality of the postings.

Hope to have your reply for this.

Best regards,
    Mala.
    Mala,

What you said makes sense. I will make some changes so that the initial points will be low and then editor can raise the points based on quality.

Typically, if you post some custom description, your points will go up after editing. Points will be reduced by editor only if there are no description.

Dear Webmaster,

I still find that the changes are not effected as we still find the points given while posting a resource is more and after approval becomes low. It would be ideal if the points are initially low and after approval and based on the quality can be approved suitably in terms of points as well as cash credits.

I request you to kindly make this change as soon as possible.

Thanks and Best regards,
    Mala.

Dear Mala,

Will forward the query to ourwebmaster.

Pradeep

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.