You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

New referral program at KSR- extended

Since we did not get lot of good responses,we are extending this program for 2 more months. The last date is 31 May 2010. Members take this opportunity and spread the word about karnatakaspider

Dear Friends

We are starting another exciting contest here in karnatakaspider.com. Now you will get cash for referring people to join karnatakaspider.com. You will earn more money if you refer more people.

Contest details

1. You have to use your referral link given at http://www.karnatakaspider.com/members/Referrals.aspx? to send your friends to join karnatakaspider.com

2. We will count your referral only when the member joins through your referral link and completes registration process which includes validating email id.

3. This contest is effective from December 24 2009, and ends on 31 May 2010. Referrals joined prior to 24 December 2009 will not be taken into consideration.

Payment details

1. Highest referer will get Rs: 500/- in cash and 500 points.
    2. Second highest referer will get Rs: Rs: 250/- in cash and 250 points.
    3. Third highest referer will get Rs: 100/- in cash and 100 points.

Guidlines

1. Use your Referral link in your email signature, Chat rooms, Discussion groups, Social Networking sites. You can post about feature of karnatakaspider.com in free classified sites and post your referral link there so that people can join. I suggest you to use http://tinyurl.com/ to shorten your referral url and post it free calssifieds, so that people will follow your link.

2. Any kind of spamming, fake referral,or using illegal method for referring members will not be eligible for any cash reward.

So start spreading word about karnatakspider.com and get more referer.

Pradeep
    oh this is great opportunity to earners now only i will tell to my all friends to join karnataka spide website under my refferals.

dear pradeep sir i am doing this job in computer centre so if i tells to my friend to join KSP they will join by same i using PC only there is no more PC so shall i tell my friends or not

Dear Vaishak,

You can refer your freinds to KSP, but you should follow the above guidelines.

Your referred should complete the full process of signing process including email verification, then only it will be counted as valid referral.

Pradeep

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.