You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Doubt in Google Adsense

Hi Webmaster / Pradeep,

I have a doubt in Google approval in Karnatakaspider.com. Since I have already registered in ISC, Bengaluru.com and Karnatakaspider, my application was approved immediately by Google. I find some of the earnings seen in the Reports but could not find any revenue generated so far.

My Adsense Account is as below.
    http://www.karnatakaspider.com/adsense/AccountManager.aspx

My Reports are below.
    http://www.karnatakaspider.com/adsense/AccountManager.aspx?tab=reports&AccountId=383

Can you please clarify why the google revenue is not yet generated. Please suggest if any further instructions have to be followed.

Best regards,
    Mala.
    Dear Mala,

Congrluations for your adsense account which was approved by google.

I hope you mean to say that your adsense earning report is visible at google adsense website but not in KSR ?

The adsene earning details here at KSR and at google adsense will vary because, at google the report shown is in real time and here at KSR the adsense details gets refreshed with different interval.

You can also login at KSR and go to AdSense account manager - Settings and click refresh from google then you will see your updated earning report.

Pradeep

Dear Pradeep,

Thanks for your guidance. Today I could see my Google Adsense level as $581.02. This is because I have earned $580.96 from ISC and here in KSP I find $ 581.02. I hope there is an earning of $0.06 from KSP which is added. This gives me an idea that both the Google adsense revenue are combined together to give a final report.

I have also refreshed from the Google settings as per your advice.

Thanks again and best regards,
    Mala.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.