You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program

The power of introduce youself

Certain words has certain powers, where you can get a maximum number of knowledge by those words. here i am going to discuss about the power of the word introduce yourself.
    Most of us hear this word itroduce yourself in most interviews, it may be school, college, and in HR interviews. the meaning of the introduce is "put or to begin" means introduction about a person, a book or a product which shows the exixtance of that and to know the basic details such a, what is the product is, and what is the use of that, how it helps etc. so introduction plays a vital role here. by the by this is senthil kumaran from electronic city bangalore.
    Hi Senthil Kumaran,

First of all a very warm welcome to the website of Karnatakaspider. Being a Bangalorean, I think you give you utmost contributions to this website. Your introduction is somewhat unique and very interesting. Hope your contributions too will prove to be unique and interesting. I hope you are well aware of this website. In case of any doubts, you can always post a resource and our team members or the Editor will be of assitance to you.

Have a great start.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.