You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program

Hi Member's

I joined here many days ago but today onwards i will also become an active member .
    Shall i get cash credits for posting photos pls clarify me
    Dear Shree ,
    I have joined this forum - Karnataka spider.com just yesterday . Basically, I am a Tamilian but our family hails from Kerala.My visits to bangalore/ karnataka is limited . I shall try to contribute my views thro' this forum .

Basically, communication skill is essential for anybody to express his views and thoughts clearly to others .It is therefore essential that everyone is advisd to spend sometime regularly on reading newspapers, Magazenes, Journals ,etc.,It takes a long time for one to develop his skill and still longer to master the skill.One can impress others quickly if he is good in communication.

I am surprised to find no.of mistakes in the views expressed by the members even at "GOLD"level in this website . My humble request to all the members is :
    "PLEASE DEVOTE SOMETIME DAILY TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILL IN COMMUNICATION - BOTH IN READING , WRITING AND SPEAKING.AT THE PRESENT RATE , YOU WILL ALL FIND IT DIFFICULT EVEN FOR SURVIVAL AT A LATER DATE ."

shree, surely you will get cash credits by posting photos.but that post the photos related to karnataka only.and you can also earn money in various fields like resources,business,forum,classifieds,etc .all the best to you

Hi Shree,

Right now we are running "Film Fest" award, where you have to post pictures of actors and actress and can win Rs: 500/- in cash.

For more details kindly visit this thread. Film fest award.

Dear Subramanian.

Thanks for your suggestion, you are right its takes long time for one to develop his english speaking skills.

Pradeep

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.