You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

No More cash credits for postng at Business directory.

Dear Members,

We will not be giving any cash credit for Business directory section from today onwards but points will be alloted as per earlier rules.

The reason behind this is that we are not at all generating any revenue from this business directory section, we want members to post more at resource section and earn revenue from Google adsense and cash credit form us.

This will be from immediate effect, and all the earlier postings before 26/01/2010 will be alloted cash credit as per earlier norms.

In future we will be announcing exciting reward programs where you can earn cash credit for posting resources as per guidelines.

-Pradeep
    Hi Pradeep,

please let me know, whether cash credits are there for the events?.
    how many days it takes normally to approve it and also few of my postings(on jan 15th) under events section are not yet approved.but that event was on 16th Jan.
    so please let me know the reason.

Regards
    Geeta

Dear Geeta,

Yes there is cash credits for posting events, but just posting venu and time of the event wil not be enough to get cash credit, you have to describe the event while posting it.

There was some bug wehere in events section I could not see the new event posted it will be fixed.

Pradeep

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.