You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Cash credits for the resource

Hi Pradeep,
    i submitted few kannada songs lyrics on 26th jan.those have been approved , but there is no cash credits.

i would like to know the reason .Please let me know.

Thanks
    geeta
    Dear Geeta,

Its alloted now, missed it earlier.

Thanks
    Pradeep

Dear Pradeep,
    thanks!.
    One more resource doesnot get the cash credit yet. (link is http://www.karnatakaspider.com/resources/3279-Kannada-lyrics-shubhashaya-shubhashaya-from-movie.aspx).

Please let me know the reason to allot less points and less cash credit for the resource related to the sarvajna and kanakadasa.
    Please give ur suggestions on this.
    regards
    Geeta

Dear Geeta,

Points and cash credit are alloted on the basis of Quality and the information you provide in a resource, we also look at the keyords used and how much search engine friendly it is. Both Quality and keyords are important as we have to think about long term benifit from it. If you post a good keyword rich content you will be getting adsense revenue for that in the longer run.

For more tips on SEO techniques you can also subscribe to our google group http://groups.google.com/group/SeoGuide

Pradeep

Dear Pradeep,

thanks for the mail.
    I would like to know why cash credits have benn reduced from 2 Rs to 1 Rs for the kannada song lyrics.

Thanks
    Geeta

Geeta,

We are encouraging our members to write more self written articles that brings in more traffic inturn revenue to them, song lyrics will bring less traffic compared to other articles, so we have reduced the cash credits for it.

-Pradeep

Pradeep,
    ok.But it should be communicated to members.

Thanks!
    Geeta

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.