You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Queries about karntakaspider

Hello Webmaster,

I would like to know that whether we can use log in id of karnatakaspider to log in to indiastudychannel. And does earning and posting in karnatakaspider does affect the account in indiastudychannel.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

With regards,
    Chethan
    Hello Chethan,

Your log in ID is in no way connected to either of the two sites you have mentioned.

You are free to create log in ID of your choice provided the particular site accept your ID, you can create identical log in ID's at both the sites, it won't create any problem and further to say what you contribute in both the sites will earn you separately as long as the contribution is not duplicated or copied from other sources.

You can contribute about same subject with different texts in your own words in both the sites, which may bring you cash credits and points separately depending on the quality of the post, but never copy the identical texts in both the sites, it is not allowed.

Hope this might have cleared your doubts and looking forward for your valuable contributions.

N K Ravishankara

Thank you very much sir. Anyways I used same id to join up with ISC
    Chethan

Hello Chethan,

In my view chetan dont do that, it will decrease the respect place of karnatakaspider, since they are sister website you need not to take tension, even though i am using the same id on both sites. Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a KarnatakaSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Yeah ur right krd. I have removed that portion. Thanks
    Chethan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.