You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program

Rocking Roopa Introduction

Dear all,

Myself is Roopashree ks. I have completed my MBA in HR and Marketing and worked in india for 5 year in fiancial feild.I got married in 23rd April 2009,now staying in chicago US with husband.In my free time i use to browsing and chatting with india friends and relatives.

Thanks & Regards
    Roopa
    Heartly welcome to you Roopashree,

I hope your rocking entry to KSR will really bring this website a charm.

Hope to see your contributions here.

Pradeep

Warm welcome to Karnatakaspider,

We are equally happy to invite you to this great site and would like to share your expertise with other members here.

You can share HR experiences in the form of articles in the resource section.

Eagerly waiting for your contribution in all the sections.

N K Ravishankara

Thank you very much for Ravishankar and pradeep.

Welcome to Karnataka spider Roopa, Best wishes to your married life and write more about Chicago on KS it will help us to know more about Chicago.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Siaar CEO Siaar Group

Hi Roopa,

It is nice to see you in this website. As already inform by our team, you can post in good articles concerning you HR experiences. This is a website for contribution or resources related to Karnataka and Kananda. I wish you can contribute more and earn. You can also find some of the section in this website which gives your cash credits and by your active participation can even earn Google Adsense Revenue. It is nice to know that staying abroad, you wish to be a part of Karnataka's website.

My best wishes for your success in this site.

Best wishes,
    Mala.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.