You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program

How to associate Google adsense with Karnatakaspider??

Hi Friends,
    I got my adsense approval yesterday. And today i assosiated with our KarnatakaSpider. Guidance needed form senior adsense Friends. I have some quries regarding adsense with KarnatakaSpider.

1)What are the sections in KarnatakaSpider my Google Ads will display.
    2)How can i make google Adsense better for me.
    Hi Kathirvelu(or eshwar),

Congrats for your adsense association with Karnataka spider. Keep up the good job and keep earning:)

Chethan

Congradulations Kathirvelu, on getting approved your adsense applciation.

You can integrate your adsense account with Karnatakspider and start earning. You will get adsense revenue in almost all the sections of Karnatakaspider.com except Best tourist places in Karnataka.

So start posting and start earning.

All the best.

Pradeep

Hi,
    Thank you Chethan and Pradeep Narayan. I already integrated google with our KarnatakaSpider. I will start to work this site now itself.

Thanks & Regards,
    Kathir.

Congrats and sticked to ks and contribute more to earn fast.....
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Siaar CEO Siaar Group

Hello,

Congratulation for that, thanks for your contribution, you deserv for that and i must say again congratulation for your acheivment, me new to karnatakaspider and hope to do lot of work for this website. Happy Posting. Cangratulation once again.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a KarnatakaSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Hi Kathir,

Nice to know that your Google Adsense application is approved. Now on you can get revenue for all the postings you do in KSP. I wish you all the best for posting quality resources.

Best wishes,
    Mala.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.