You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program

Born and Brought up in Karnataka.

Dear Friends, I am Shaikh Izaj Ahmed Abdul Razak, known as Siaar, CEO of Siaar Group, I am famous on net by siaar or siaargroup.

Basically our family is a combination of Maharashtra and Karnataka, My Father is from Sholapur in Maharashtra and My Mother is from Bijapur in Karnataka.

My Father got posted at Shahabad, Karnataka on his Railway job when he got married and I was born in Shahabad in the year 1970. Since then We are staying in Shahabad, Dist Gulbarga, Karnataka.

I studied my primary and secondary school in Shahabad itself, and after completing my XTH, I got admission in PUC in SS MARGOL College Shahabad, I did Science at my PUC Level and after completing my PUC IInd year. I got an opportunity to go to Pune for my further studies.

After completing my Graduation in Science and My Post Graduation in Computers, MCM from Pune University, I did some jobs at Pune and also Computer and Internet businesses in Pune. After that due to some family problems, I came back to Shahabad in the Year 2000 and since then I am doing my own business at Gulbarga, Karnataka under the banner, Siaar Group.

In the year 2008 i came to know more about internet and how to earn money online and started researching on net and successfully running my blog siaargroup.blogspot.com and in these days i got introduced to ISC and then all the sister sites of ISC.

I Like ISC and DNS very much and contributing more and more on these sites.

Now i am also interested in All regional sites of ISC and getting involved with them one by one.

I will do more to be very famous on ISC and sister sites soon. And I will try to make my carreer on these sites.
    Hi Shaikh Izaj Ahmed,

A very warm welcome to the website karnatakaspider.com. You have given a very brief introduction about yourself. It is nice to know that a CEO designated person is being a part of this team and the growing website. By your introduction, it makes it evident that you can rock here.

I wish you all the best for your posting at KSP.

Best wishes,
    Mala.

Thanks MALA RAVI for your compliment, we together can make this site more inspiring and innovative, keep in touch.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Siaar CEO Siaar Group

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.