You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program

Today I am new Member in our KarnatakaSpider

Hi,
    I am happy to tell that today i am become a member of KarnatakaSpider.com. I am working in our ISC from Aug 2008. From today onwards i am a member of our KarnatakaSpider.com.

Guidance needed from our Senior Members.
    Hi Arthanaari,

Welcome to karnatakaspider. Good to know that you are a long time member of ISC. Hope to see your good contribution here at KSR.

Kindly go through the guidelines of all the section before posting.

We are always here to guide you at KSR.

- Pradeep

Hi Arthanaari
    Karnatakaspider is growing very fast and has a great reputation in search engine for any post related to Karnataka, we have also implemented partnership program here.

So you can earn in three ways, cash credit in good post, adsense revenue and profit sharing.

Hi,

Welcome to karnatakaspider.com. Nice to know that many of the active members of ISC are also getting enrolled themselves into many regional websites of ISC. Good that you have joined the team of KSP too and there is no explanation required for you as you already know about ISC. Since this is one of the websites of ISC, wish you give your best.

Look forward for your more contributions relation to Karnataka.

My best wishes for your success.

Regards,
    Mala.

Welcome to Karnatakaspider. You go through the various forums understand the site and show your latent talents here. All the best

Hi Arthanaari,

Welcome to karnatakaspider.com, Post Contents Related Karnataka State and check the guidelines before posting any contents in karnatakaspider.com

Prasad C M
    Gold Member Of Mybengaluru.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.