You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

Be owner of Karnatakaspider.com

In this web world every one dreams to have their own site, now this dream is going to be fulfilled by becoming owner of Karnatakaspider.

We are introducing a fantastic program to become partner of this website. According to this program we will share our earnings to top 10 active members every month.

There are some conditions mentioned below -
    1. A minimum of 100 points should be scored by a member to be considered as partner of that month.
    2. Points in Resources, forum, directory and celebrities, tourist spots will be considered as 100%.
    3. Points from polls, poll votes, forum response, resource response, community, photo and video will be half and gifts, buddies, bookmark response and community membership will not be included. For eg if you score 100 points from gallery and video it will be considered as 50. We need self written description in video and gallery section.
    4. Copied posts any where in any section will not only be deleted but the member may also not be considered as partner of the site for that month.
    5. Points will be based on keywords, current and hot topics of Karnataka etc.

The topper of that month will get 10% of revenue earned in that month, second will get 9%, 3rd 8%.... and 10th 1%.

This partnership is applied from July 2010 till Dec 2010, minimum points for eligibility may be increased depending upon the activity of members, types of posts and other criteria and is sole discretion of webmaster.

This ownership program has been implemented in Tamilspider from last month and was a huge success, so why not at Karnatakaspider. So gear up and earn and share maximum profit from this site.

All queries regarding this scheme is welcomed as response to this thread.
    Hello,Dr.Sandy

This is really fantastic news! Memebers will surely gear up to be part of the success story of this site & benefit with a revenue-share of that success.

Regards,
    Vandana

This is a great way of encouraging the members of Karnataka Spider. By the way i have a doubt. Is there any special procedure for joining this scheme ? Or any members who earns enough points will automatically eligible for the share? Pls reply.

sir can i become owner or what are the other requirments i need fulfill to become owner of this website can u please tel me.
    Prasad C M
    Gold Member Of Mybengaluru.com

Hi Prasad CM
    Everything is clearly mentioned, any active member can be owner of the site, if you are among top 10 in contribution, you will be the owner of the percent revenue earned in that month as mentioned above.

Hi,

As mentioned about ISC, I wish all the members of Karnataka Spider also contribute equally in all the section and become the partners of KSP too.

My best wishes for each of KSP team to be the toppers.

Best wishes,
    Mala.

This is really a good opportunity for active members to earn more money from adsense and this earning will keep increasing every month.

I am really happy to see the opportunity given by regional sites, I will certainly try to earn online from Karnatakaspider. This opportunity is also good for members not having adsense account.

Hello webmaster!

Great announcement. I regret I joined KarnatakaSpider only too late and have just 3 days left in this month to pull out anything from the Revenue Sharing Programme of July 2010. Nevertheless, let me try my luck! I will be eagerly looking forward to contribute something and meanwhile make some points and be eligible for the Revenue Sharing Programme of KarnatakaSpider henceforth.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.