You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Karnataka Government issues

Karnataka Census- 2010

I have a querry to be clarified on Karnataka Census- 2010.

During the summer holidays when my self and my family was out of Bangalore. the Census persoonels came and collected the data from the neighouring houses.

What is the course of action I have to take for submitting my family data or any body will come again in August or sept. 2010 .

Also kindly clarify my wife lost her Voter Identity card. Whether we have to wait upto the next election to get the new /duplicate card. Or can it be issued now itself.

V Gurumurthy

Tel N0. 09446050873
    Hi Gurumurthy

It does happen sometimes If you were absent when the census people came, you have to Corporation Bank who have been authoried by Unique Identification Authority of India headed by Nilekani. In my case also I have to get in touch with Corporation Bank who are authorised to do this work, as I am in USA now. Let me also know the outcome. Regards

Hi Gurumurthi,

The Directorate of Census Operations,Karnataka, had introduced a dedicated phone line during census time for citizens to lodge their complaints about census. You have to call the toll-free number 18003450111 to know more details about that. Phone will be working from 10 am to 8pm everyday except saturday. It may be possible to include you in the census as you were away when the enumerator came to your house.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.