You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

I am a new member.

Hello Members,

I have joined Karnataka Spider recently and will be posting some resources in this channel. I hope you would find them interesting.

Regards,
    Radha Muralidhar.
    Hi Radha Muralidhar,

First of a very warm welcome to the website Karnatakaspider.com. If Iam not wrong, I think you are a member of ISC too. It is nice to see such dedicated people joining Karnataspider. Unlike ISC this is also something which focuses mainly on Karnataka and its information. Hope you are already aware of this.

I wish you all the best for your success in this website too.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

Hi Mala,

I thank you for the response. I am happy to join Karnataka Spider.

You are right. I am also a member of ISC. I have been living in Bangalore for 25 years.

Right now I teach communicative English, English grammar , IELTS, TOEFL , GRE and GMAT to students.

Regards,
    Radha Muralidhar.

Welcome to Karnatakaspider.

You have proved your knowledge and writing skills in many resources at ISC and we are eager to share your rich knowledge about the topics you have mentioned and it is our privilege to have a member like you here at Karnatakaspider.

Would like to see your contributions here at the earliest.

N K Ravishankara

Mr.Ravishankar,

Thank you very much for your appreciation.Please advise where to post resources related to IELTS and English in Karnataka Spider. I am sure there are some students who are interested.

Regards,
    Radha Muralidhar.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.