You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Some suggetions

Dear Webmaster,

1. It seems there is some pbm with the 'Online members' display on the sidebar. When we log in, the existing online member names get overwritten sometimes. And when I logout , it will show my name as online.

2. There is no options for Stationaries, Optical shops, Watch showrooms in busines section.

3. It would be helpful if 2 date options (for beginning date & Ending date)are given in the event section because most of the events continues for more than 1 day.

I don't know whether any technical pbms are there to follow the above. It's just some silly things i noted.
    Hi Roy,

Good that you have listed some of the suggestions to the notice of our webmaster. I too have a suggestion that for all the postings, the initial points given should be less and depending upon the quality of the resource should be increased. Whereas here it so happens that the initial points are more and the points received after its evaluation is less. The increase in points would always brings positive sign whereas when the points are decreased would not seem to be that encouraging. Hope our webmaster also considers this suggestion.

Regards,
    Mala.

Hi Mala,

Good suggestion!

I also had noticed assigning high points first which will mostly be reduced after evaluation . The new members will get discouraged by this method. Actually I had the same suggestion in my mind last time. But, forgot while writing. Webmaster, pls. reduce the default points for the posts as 2/3 .

Hi Its a good one Unless deficiencies if any are pointed out, how could it be rectified

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.