You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hi Friends

I am feeling very happy to join in this useful forum. Hope, I will have good experience and can share my knowledge with other co-forum people and earn some revenue as well.

Venu Suraneni
    http://www.andhrascribe.com/ for medical transcription training and jobs
    Hi Venu,

A very hearty welcome to the team of Karnatakaspider.com. My best wishes for you to contribute in KSP with resources related to Karnataka and kannada language. There are several new registrants found in KSP every day. Wish there are more registrants and with good contributions. Hope you are also aware that just in case you need any clarifications, you can post a resource and the team members or the webmaster would be of assistance to you. There are various sections in this website which you will find interesting.

My best wishes for your contributions and for you to earn good revenue out of it.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

Hi Venu

The forum enables mutual exchange of views and healthy interaction amongst the members by which all benefit.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.