You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Introduce yourself

Going from a structured work schedule into retirement is a big adjustment. Our days go from being goal-oriented and disciplined to being open and relaxed. Sounds great? Yes, it is, but here are some ways to adjust to the changes. Accordingly, with the ample time at my disposal, I have ventured into creating blog entitled www.techninformblogspot.com.

When I first started this adventure, I thought it would be a fun idea and an interesting experience to create a blog. It never occurred to me that I would be doing a blog and having so many of my friends tuning in to see the content unfold. Thank you for your support and good wishes.

I look forward to seeing how things turn out. It should be a wild ride. I can't wait to hear from you all.

I am presently enjoying my holidays with my grandson in USA and with the ample time at my disposal till I return back to our beloved country, I will be in touch with India, thanks to a mail from a colleague of mine.

I would be initially answering mainly on finance and banking being a Banker of over 3 decades of experience.

I eagerly look forward to the continued cooperation from all the members,
    Hello Sir,

A very warm welcome to the website of karnataka "KSP". It is nice to see your introduction here. It is indeed a pleasure seeing such well experienced personalities being part of KSP. KSP should be lucky enough to have got contributors like you. I wish you all the very best to find success in this website. Wish you contribute more and more and make this one of the top websites.

I wish you all the best for your success.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

Hi Mala

Thanks Presently enjoying holidays with my grandson in Sanfrancisco with my better half All the best - After Couple of months should be back to our home sweet home India Incidentally my son is also in Bangalore working in American Sachs

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.