You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program

Hello Friends, I am Bhisma Narayan from Orissa

Hello all members of KS,
    I am Bhisma Narayan Rout from Orissa.I am a student of Ravenshaw University.I am a B.com 3 rd year Student now.Also I am the Rank-2 member of Orissa Spider and Rank-4 member of Rajasthan Spider ,also a member of ISC.From the sister sites of ISC I got KS.I like Karnataka and its people very much.I think I will get good response here.I will be very happy by posting business contents,Resources here.
    So friends my target is to reach Karnataka Spider, Orissa Spider and Rajasthan Spider among the top sister sites of ISC so please co ordinate and help me.
    Thank You
    Yours
    Bhisma Narayan(Litu)
    Hi Bhisma Narayan,

I welcome you to the team of karnatakaspider.com. Nice to know that you are in good ranking positions at Orissa Spider and Rajasthan Spider. I wish you all the best to reach similar heights in Karnataka spider too. Being a member at these sister website, I hope you need no much information about Karnataka Spider. We look forward for your contributions and make KSP more resourceful.

Have a great start.

With Best wishes,
    Mala.

Hi Bhisma Narayan,
    Welcome to the family of karnatakaspider.com.Even am the new candidate to this family. We will work hard to get good scores in karnatakaspider.com. Even am the member of IndiaStudyChannel.com
    I wish you all the best and welcome you again.

With Best Wishes,
    Deepak

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.