New partnership scheme from new year at KarnatakaspiderHappy New Year to all members of Karnatakaspider
Following the partial success of the present revenue sharing scheme, and as par the previous announcement about new revenue sharing programmes from January 2011, we take pleasure in coming up with the following model. This model will be implemented from 1st January, 2011.
1. All members meeting the minimum eligibility criterion of 100 effective points will be considered for the share. Please note that a minimum of 50% points in the Resources Section is mandatory. If a member have 400 points in total but 100 points in resource then his points will be considered as 200 only.
2. 50% of the total revenue profit of the website will be shared among the members. A particular member will get the sum equivalent to A / B * C (A divided by B into C) where A is half of site's monthly revenue, B is total effective points scored by all members and C is total effective points scored by the member concerned. For example, if a site's revenue is $100 or approximately Rs. 4400/-, then Rs. 2200/- will be distributed among the members. If total effective point of all members is is 4400 and your effective point is 500 then you will get 2200/4400 * 500, that is Rs 250.
3. Minimum total eligible points will be 2000, means if total points of all eligible partners are 1800 still it will be considered as 2000 and if you have 500 points then your share will be 500/2000 * 50% revenue, not 500/1800*50%
4. This programme will be for three months, that is up to March 2011. After that, we may or may not continue with the same.
5. Taking resort to unfair means such as copying will discontinue a particular member for the entire period.
Post your feedback.