How to post Karnataka recipes and get good rewardsWe have a recipes section and there are lot of good posts there. But there is a big mistake in our posts. The same is true in the recipe posts of most other competitor sites as well, which is an advantage for us.
Many recipe posts do not have the word "recipe" in it at all.
For Google to understand that it is a recipe and to show it in search results, the word "recipe" has to be used meaningfully, many times in the post. If we follow this rule correctly, we can easily get good traffic for our recipe posts.
Please follow these guidelines while posting recipes:
1. Always include the word recipe in the title
Example: Kerala style chicken curry recipe
2. Always include the recipe name and the word "recipe" and "how to make" in the summary.
In this post, I will explain how to make the traditional Kerala Style Chicken curry. I have explained the required ingredients the Kerala style Chicken curry recipe and complete step by step instructions on how to make it.
3. Add atleast 1-2 lines of description in the content using the words recipe name and the keyword "recipe" itself.
Example: These are the ingredients required to make Kerala style Chicken curry.
4. Include the heading using H2 tag and include the recipe name and keyword in all the headings.
Ingredients for Kerala style chicken curry recipe
How to make Kerala style chicken curry
5. Add a 1-2 line comment at the end something like this:
Try this Kerala style chicken recipe at home. Enjoy your chicken curry.
Use the keywords carefully and do not make Google think that we are doing keyword spamming.
If you have already posted reciped in SPK, you may modify them according to these instructions.