You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program

Hello Karnataka Spider friends, I am here

Hello dear Karnataka spider friends,

I am Roshin K.P from Kerala. Happy to join here. Some of the members may know me as I am from Spider Kerala. I will be here to boost our site. We have to develop Karnataka Spider as a top among the spider sites. Let us start the work.
    Hi Roshin,

Welcome to KSP. I appreciate your interest to contribute in KSP and make it one of the toppest spider sites. I wish you will do your best to make it a big success. It is also nice to know that non kannadigas like you have joined this team.

I hope you are well aware of all the Spider sites and I do not have much to inform you. Lets join to give our best.

Best regards,
    Mala.

Hi Roshin

Hope we need no introduction as we know each other through spiderkerala. I am also a newbie here and so let's join with others here as a team and try to do our best at Karnatakaspider. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Sowmya,

Happy to see you here too. As you said, let us join here as a good team for our Karnataka Spider.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.