You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests

Suggested Topics for posting Resources in KSR..

Hello all,

In line with our commitment to get Karnataka Spider(KSR) as one of the best web sites of Karnataka region, here we do have a suggestion focussing on some sections of KSR.

1. As we all know, Resources section of KSR plays an important role and members can make more values by contributing in this section by posting articles with the following tiles.

* Famous personalities - Write about the famous personality you know about such like the Biography of the personality.

* Kannada Movies - Write review about the recent Kannada movie you watched and make money here.

2. Celebrities - In this section you can write about the celebrities you do like and know about.

The articles that are posted about the above said topics can be valued more comparitively.

Feel free to contact me...

Thank you..
    Oh nice I have been writing articles in these sections. I will definitely try to write still more! Your guidance and feedback is always appreciated!
    Regards Manaswini

Yes Manaswini,

You have been doing good with these topics. But still, if you are posting some Political personalities of Karnataka then it will be better..

Shankar Ganesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.