You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

Karnataka Spider is looking for content writers

Hello all,

As we all know, Karnataka Spider has been increasing, providing the total number of earning opportunities to its beloved members. In that commitment, I am glad to announce that, Karnataka Spider is looking for a content writer to increase its quality more. The required content writer should have the following qualifications.

1. Good knowledge about the Kannada Cinema, Kannada actors, actress. (Else, should have capability to collect comprehensive messages about the selected topic to post)

2. Should have some knowledge about SEO techniques like keywords etc.,

3. Essentially, should have enough time to post at least 5 posts per week..

The benefit will be,

1. The posts from the content writters can be valued high..

2. The chance for giving the editorships and other benefits are high for the content writers.

Thank you..
    Hai Shankar

This is the best way to increase the Traffic of KSR.
    I am interested to become a content writer of this site.
    I will try to do my level best.

Regards
    Kavitha

Hi Kavitha madam,

Thank you for your response.. You are considered as one of the content writers of Karnatakaspider..

I would expect response from other members too to work as a Content writer to get its benefit...

Shankar Ganesh

Shankar Ganesh

Mr. Shankar,

I would be glad to be a content writer in Karnataka Spider.

I appreciate the quick response and encouragement give by KSR to all its members.

Radha Muralidhar.

Hi Radha Muralidhar,

You are also considered as one of the Content writters of KSR..

I have provided the access for the special sections of KSR like

Tourist Attractions

Please go ahead..

Shankar..

Shankar Ganesh

Shankar Ganesh,

I am interested to be a content writer for Karnataka Spider website. I was content writer for Mybengaluru.com, www.punespider.com and www.maharashtraspider.com websites. Can you please let me know what would be the payment for writing content for your website?

YOu can see some of my resources in Punespider listed below.

Girijmat Vinayak Temple

Best Resorts and Cheap accommodation near Shaniwar Wada

Hotels and Resorts at Matheran

So please let me know whether you can take me for content writing. And also let me know the rate that you will be paying per article in content writing.

Raghav

Hi Raghav,

Your interest in contributing as a Content writter in KSR is appreciated..

We can take you as a content writter in KSR is well.. The payment depends on the content you are posting.. It will be valued as per the SEO norms..

Quality posts with SEO techniques will be paid high...

Thank you,

Shankar..

Shankar Ganesh

Hi Shankar!

I would like to be one of the content writer. Please give me the details. I surely will donate my best writing skills to do so.

Regards Manaswini

Hi Manaswini,

It is nice to see that, you are coming forward to work as a content writter in KSR. Before giving the content writter rights to you, I need you to make an article with the title related with Koppal Sub-Election 2011 with around 750 words and try to optimize it with nice keywords.

Give the clickable link of the article you are writting about Koppal sub elections as a response for this Forum..

Shankar Ganesh

Hi Shankar Ganesh,

Ok I will try my level best to come up with this article about Koppal Sub-Elections 2011 and will publish it shortly.

Regards Manaswini

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.