You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

Make money by answering simple questions about Karnataka

Hello all,

I am glad to inform that, a new section has been introduced in the Forum of Karnataka Spider, namely Ask about Karnataka.

In this section, members can ask their questions about Karnataka State. Ont he other hand, we the members can make money by answering the simple questions about Karnataka state that were asked by our beloved members.

Feel free to ask me any queries about Karnataka Spider through my gmail id, shagesh@
    Shanker,

Answer will get money and points, what about qustioner only answer.

An Indian - More Freedom - Less obedient

Hi Balaji,

Only the answers with fair description can be valued. In some special cases, if the question itself is valuable, then the question can be valued.

Shankar Ganesh

Hi Shankar Ganesh,

This is a very nice option for all Kannadigas. We Kannadigas can solve the doubts of other Kannadigas and also can make money from it! Very nice.

Regards Manaswini

Hello Shankar,

This is a very nice idea. I would love to take part in this!

Thank You,
    Regards,
    Vani Devi.M

Is this thread still valid? I think it can be of use specially to those who are not from Karnataka state. It would be interesting for them to write about whatever little they know about Karnataka and in the process they can learn more about the state.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.