You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Invite Your Friends and Win Cash Prizes

Hi everyone,

I am happy to introduce the new offer in Karnataka spider from today "Invite your friends and win cash prizes".

Concept of the offer:

The member who refers more friends to contribute in Karnataka spider will be given cash prizes. The cash prizes will be as follows,

500 Rs for 25 valid referrals

250 Rs for 15 valid referrals

100 Rs for 5 valid referrals

Conditions to be followed

Only valid referrals will be counted. Fake referrals must not be entertained.

Your referrals will be considered as Valid Referrals only when they are active and must score atleast 100 points within a month time.

If they are not able to score the specified limit, they will not be counted in your Referrals.

This 30 days period will be counted from the Date of Joining of that member.

The postings of the Referrals 100 points must be from Resource, Business Directory, Tourist Places,Forums and Jobs and they count 100% and the postings in the Polls, Classifieds,Photos, Communities and Videos will count only 25% of the points they have scored.

Once the referrals you introduced to Karnataka spider reaches the target specified, you will be awarded with any one of Cash credits based on your capabilities .

Note

This is not a contest. The target is fixed. All the members referring the specified number of referrals by following the conditions will be awarded money.

Your suggesstion about this contest are invited as responses of this thread.
    5 Referrals ---->>Valid------->>100 Points--->> then 100 Rs
    | | |
    | | |
    Else(Disqualified) else (disqualified) Else (disqualified)

How tough its was

An Indian - More Freedom - Less obedient

Hi Balaji,

It is nice that you are participating in the forum Section of KSR as a new member of KSR..

There is another hidden advantage in this contest. Apart from the award/prizes, each and every member you are refering can give you 876 Rs. Please Click here to know how it works..

Shankar Ganesh

Dear o Dear,

Now iam Confused….

If my 5 referal reach 100 point (Max 30 days) means you will pay me 100*5=500, or you will pay me 4300=861*5 for each of them reach 25000points(12 months). If second one means then I want to wait for 1 Year for each that amount.

An Indian - More Freedom - Less obedient

If you refer 5 members and they will reach 100points in a month you will get Rs.100 per member totalling to Rs.500. This amount will be included in your regular amount earned from resources, forum responses etc. If the total amount reaches Rs.1000/- and above inclusive of referral bonus the payment will be made. Hence you need not wait for one year. Improve your referrals and gain instantly.

Hi Balaji and Sharada,

It is not like that. As mentioned in this forum thread initiation message clearly, if you refer 5 members, then you can get only 100 Rs and not 500 Rs.

You can clearly understand the terms if you read the thread carefully and click on the link I have given in my first response in this thread.

Thank you,

Shankar Ganesh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.