You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Learn Kannada Language here

Hi,

I am here to inform you gladly that a new section namely <A HREF="http://www.karnatakaspider.com/forum/Category41.aspx">Learn Kannada words</A> has been introduced in KSR (karnatakaspider.com) today..

Now you can have <b>free online English to Kannada or Kannada to English translation</b> here in our KSR..

Thank you,

Shankar..
    Hi,

This is a very good opportunity for non kannadidas to learn simple and very frequently used words in Karnataka which will help them to communicate with local people with no problem.

This is also a very good idea to have free online English to Kannada or Kannada to English translation a KSP. Not only for simple words but also other meaningful translations can be done her.

Best wishes for a good theme.

Regards,
    Mala.

Shankar,

I have copied the same from my forum 'Can we translate Kannada words to English'. I hope it is alright now . Let us march ahead now on.

Non-kannadigas in KSR would like to learn Kannada words which are commonly spoken. I have posted some common words in Kannada and also translated them.
    Kannada English
    1. Gothilaa - Don't know.
    2.Beku - Want
    3.Beda - Don't want.
    4.Yaake - Why?
    5.Yelli - Where?
    6.Yenu - What?
    7.Yeshtu - How much?
    8.Hogi - Please go.
    9.Banni - Come
    10.Yevaga - When?
    11.Naanu - I
    12.Neenu - You
    13.Yaaru - Who?
    14.Yenu Beku? - What do you want?
    15.Sahaya Madi - Please help.

I request other members to also post some more translations. If any one requires any words to be translated either from English to Kannada or Kannada to English can also feel free to post here.

Happy learning!

Radha Muralidhar.

Hai

It is really helpfulness for the beginners those who are interested to learn Kannada. The new section Learn Kannada words gives good knowledge to lean and speak Kannada.
    Thanks you Shankar for giving importance to learn another south Indian Language easily through this online source.

Regards
    Kavitha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.