You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Please keep the forum section alive by taking part in them.

A humble request to all the members of KSR .

I feel all of us should continue to keep the forum section alive in posting our opinion in the forum which are active. I find almost all the forum sections have only one post.

The interaction among the members will improve a lot more if we do that.

Radha Muralidhar.
    Hi Radha Muralidhar madam,

This is one of the nice suggestions from you that showing your interest with KSR..

I would support the voice of Radha Muralidhar madam and I would recommend all the members of KSR to get in touch with the Forum section discussions and this thing can get more value for your KSR profile too..

Shankar Ganesh

Radha Muralidhar and Shankar. Yes you both are exactly right.
    We can discuss the important events and news related to Karnataka in KSR forum

You are a Gold Member. Please keep the wheels of forum threads moving by posting in the threads which have skeleton posts.

Radha Muralidhar.

Hi All,

Your suggests are really appreciable. I too have noticed that many of the members seldom participate in forum section. I hope atleast with your suggestion, there will be more responses found.

Hi all,

I am not finding any latest event or topic on forum to discuss. Let all try to post latest and usefull topics on forum and discuss.
    I would like to bring the Black Money Topic on forum.

If you want to discuss a new topic, you should open a new thread to make other members participate.

Radha Muralidhar.

I am trying to reply all the threads, to keep the forum message updated and fresh with information related to that particular thread.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.