You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

New member in this site

Hi,
    iam Krishnachandran post graduate in biotechnology. I saw many good aricle and forum section.
    Hi Krishnachandran,

A warm welcome to Karnataka Spider.. As you have gone through some good articles and forum messages in KSR, you may have some good idea about KSR.. My suggestion to you is to have a look at the New member FAQ before starting your contribution with KSR..

Then start contributing with Forum section by responding the forum threads of other members.. So that you can get to know about the current contest going on in KSR..

How to make articles to post in KSR?

Select any topic among the following,

1. Hot news in Bangalore (or Karnataka) today,
    2. Kanaada actor/ actress profiles.
    3.Review of the latest kannada movie you watched (Write about the latest kannada movie you watched)
    4. Karnataka Job vacancies (You can collect details either from web sites or from news papers to make Job posts..)
    5. Tourist places of Karnataka (Write about any tourist place of Karnataka)
    6. Business (Write about any shos/restaurents/ any other business centres in Karnataka) etc.,

Then you can start writing articles.. One important thing to be followed is, the copied contents should not be entertained in KSR.. That is, you can not directly copy contents from any other websites and post in KSR.. Instead, you can refer many web sites and frame a self written article, then post that article in KSR..

You can ask me the questions you have in mind about how to work in www.karnatakaspider.com..

Shankar...

Shankar Ganesh

Hi Krishna Chandran,

I welcome you to this website. You can post articles and resources related to Karnataka. This is one of the websites where you can earn as well as learn and gain knowledge. As you are a post graduate in biotechnology, you can also post educational informations of Karnataka such as School/College informations, Course details, Entrance Exam details, Results etc. Some of my below links will also help you participate effectively.

About KSP and how it works

Revenue sharing

Guidelines for all sections at Karnatakaspider.com

Cash Credits & Awards

Being new to KSP, if you come across any doubts or clarifications, you can post a resource and the webmaster or any of the team members of KSP will help you out. I wish you good luck and success.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

Krishnachandran,

Welcome to KSR. Please reply to the Forum threads to keep its wheels spinning. Wish you all the best.

Radha Muralidhar.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.