You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask About Karnataka

Discuss: Which is Mall is the best one in Bangalore?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is Mall is the best one in Bangalore?'.

Namma Bangalore has become hi-tech for quite a few years. Manthri Mall, which is located in Malleshwaram is very big and sells a lot of branded items. Bangalore has a few more malls to boast about.

Could you tell us about the mall you visit very often. Where is located? What is so special about it and why do you prefer this mall to other malls?

Radha Muralidhar.
    Hi,

According to me Manthri Mall, Karnataka is the biggest mall of Karnataka. Malleswaram is a central area which is located near City Railway Station and Majestic Bus Station. Malleswaram is know as a best shopping area and one can see lots of shops located in this place and 8th Cross has lots of shops. Now the best shopping mall has come in Malleswaram and one can see lots of people spending their week end in this shopping mall. This is one of the finest malls which one can spend time.

Regards,
    Mala.

Hi Radha madam,

My opinion is also, the Manthri Mall is the biggest mall of Karnataka..

Shankar Ganesh

Hi,

Today I went to Manthri Mall. Some units there are selling at good discounts. Spar is offering good products at discounted rates.

I was very happy to shop at Spar today.

Radha Muralidhar.

Hai

I have seen Manthri Mall. It is good and you can purchase different items. You have left Star Bazar in Dr. Rajkumar Road. The construction is not completely over.

Regards
    Kavitha

I have heard that the Forum mall which is of prestige group located at Kormangala bus depot is famous as the tourist people also visit this place. Mysoreans also visit this mall for purchases and visit the PVR. This area is one of the business centres which is thickly populated.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.