You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Educational Events in Karnataka

Quality of Techincal Education in Karnataka

Hi to everybody,

Let share your opinion about quality of Engineering Education in Krnataka.
    I perosnally feel that Karnataka has got top one place among all states in Karnataka.
    Not only quality and also economic when compared with other states of India.
    Kindly share your opinion.

Amaresh
    The schools have made it compulsory to teach kannada language from first standard to fourth standard. This is a good effort made by the Government.

Engineering Education in Karnataka is quite good in some of the reputed colleges. I think People from many states come here to get a seat here in Engineering college. I think recently the Govt. has increased the number of Engineering seats in Government quota which is necessarily a very good sign. This left Comed-K in a bad situation since about 11,500 seats were left vacant. this is a recent update! I think this helps poor,rural people to secure a seat in good college in Bangalore too. Since this will be the dream of many students. I hope the education still improves and Karnataka Engineering colleges will be the model to many Engineering college like NITs and IIts. We can expect shortly this thing to happen!
    Regards Manaswini

Hi Manaswini,

You are right. Quality of Education is there only in reputed institutes.But comparatively Quality of Engineering Education is good, When we compared with other states of India.

Recently Government approved lot of new private colleges. In some of new colleges Education which are established during last 4 years quality of education is very poor, due to lack of experienced Staff (Professors,Assistant Professors), lack of sufficient Infrastructure, Laboratories etc.

Regards
    Amaresh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.