You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Want to post articles in Resource Section

Dear Colleagues,
    It's a good oppurtunity to introduce our "Karnataka" State in all over World.
    In this flow,I want to post articles in Resource Section.
    Please support about the same.

Regards,

Ninad
    You can post articles related to kannada movies, lyrics, celebrities of Karantaka. All other information related to Karnataka state can be posted in this site.

Hi Ninad,

I have send you a detailed e mail how to post in the Resources section of Karnataka spider..

Further, there are 3 important things to be noted when you are posting Articles in the Resources section..

1. Title: Choose the title which is mostly related with the Karnataka State.. When you are writing the title, avoid using repeated words in the title. It can cause for the spamming..Try use comprehensive words about your article to make the title..

2. Summary:
    While while wrting the summary, some of our beloved members struggling to make the brief.. One of the ideas to make the summary with above 250 words is, collect all the sub titles you have used in your article and mention them in the Summary to make the Summary good. For an ex: if you are writing article about Mysore palace, then the Summary can be,

I will explain in this article about one of the popular tourist places of Karnataka, namely the Mysole palace. I have included the details about Mysore palace like, the History of Mysore palace, Architecture of Mysore palace, Timings of Mysore palace, Entry fees for Mysore palace etc.,

Shankar Ganesh

Dear Sharadamam,
    Thanks for giving information about Subjects of Article,which give me more confidance to improve.

Regards,
    Ninad

Dear Shankar Ganesh Sir,
    Thanks for regular followup to me.You encouraged me to join KSR regularly.
    Thanks for giving detailed information about How to Post Articles in Resource Section.
    I will follow the same.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ninad

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.