You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

What are all things I can post in my blog?

Hi,

I am trying to create my own blog. I am new to blos.I am confused about postings in my blog.
    Kindly suggest me which content I can post in my blog?

Regards
    Amaresh
    You can post daily information which are not posted in other sites. Make a note that the same will not be repeated any where in the net.

you can necessarily post the latest updates about computer gadgets, new film news, social issues, also you can raise funds for social work and update about free coaching classes and scholarships to poor children if you com across them. All latest updates can be posted and funny,amazing facts can be posted. This gives you good knowledge and publicity to your blog! All the best friend
    Regards Manaswini

Amaresh Dear,

All My Knowledge about blog, you can post any think in your blog. But you want to remember one think your post should be entertain your visitor, that is only way to keep reputed visitors. TO my knowledge Movie Review , Still and secrete of celebrity, will have huge response on web. That will give you quantity of visitor but not quality visitors. All the best for your writing.

An Indian - More Freedom - Less obedient

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.