You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Suggested topics to post Resources in KSR

Dear all,

Nowadays, KSR has been collecting new members most of them don't have much knowledge about content writing and SEO techniques. So, I would like to share with you some knowledge with you about selection of the topic which plays a vital role in gaining traffic from the Google Search Engine..

1. As KSR is a dedicated website for Karnataka, try to choose your topic only related with the Karnataka state. It can collect more traffic from Google.

2. In Karnataka state, we do have some interesting divisions to discuss in our Article about. Some of them are,

a) Kannada Cinema:

Yes, Write about the Kannada cinema that you watched at last. If the movie you are writing about is a recent Kannada movie, then it can gain a lot of traffic to your Article..

We can write about any Celebrity belongs to Karnataka too..

b) Tourist Places:

We can write about any Tourist places in Karnataka. That can be the place that you visited of your own or you can refer to other sources and make an article about the Tourist place in your own English words.

d) Business posts:

We can write about any shopping centers/ cinema theater/ hotel/ restaurant in Karnataka to make revenue. When you are choosing the business section, try to give a comprehensive details about the Business center you have chosen..

e) Jobs:

If you come to know about a job vacancy in any company in Karnataka, then write about that providing clear contact details and get revenue..

The above are just, few sections in KSR.. We have many such sections..

For more details, please feel free to contact me either by responding here or through my Gmail id, shagesh@
    Thank you for your timely suggestions webmaster. Kindly provide us some more information related to SEO techniques.

Hi Sharada madam,

Further SEO Tips will be given in our KSR periodically..

Shankar Ganesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.