You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

Special Congratulations to our dear Webmaster Shankar Ganesh

Dear Members,
    Did you feel a change in the activities in karnataka spider? The participation of the members in karnataka spider is increasing. Our members are becoming more active in posting resources and participating in the forum discussions. Its really a positive sign for the growth of this site. Its under the magnetic leadership of our Webmaster Shankar Ganesh more and more members are attracted towards karnataka spider. On behalf of the site administration we specially congratulate Skankar for his charismatic leadership. Well done Shankar. Keep it up.

Memmbers do come forward to congratulate Shankar for his dedication and active support which is a stepping stone for the progress of this site.
    The young blood with innovative activities leading to the improvement of the site and a social well being amongst its members. The webmaster is a gem for this site, at this stage.

Hi,

I too support your view on Shankar being a very active webmaster in this website. KSP had no much active members and because of the able guidance and new competitive programmes offered in KSP, there resulted more active members. I wish you KSP will reach more heights in the coming days. I congratulate Shankar for this.

I wish him best wishes for your success in the coming days too.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

Hai Shankar

Hard work, dedication, interest and the kind way to interact with members are the special characters I found in Shankar. His performance in KSR will definitely work and take him to reach his target very soon.

Kavitha

Hi Shankar,

I too wish you in this regard. You are putting lot of effort in growing of site. Infact you only invited me to join Karnatakaspider.com

Thanks for your support.

Regards
    Amaresh

Mr. Shankar,

It is true that I get motivated to post in KSR because of your efforts.
    You deserve all the credit.

Wish you all the best in future.

Radha Muralidhar.

Thank you very much for all of our beloved KSR members who have participated in this forum and wished me..

We shall work together to keep KSR rocking always as it does now...

Shankar Ganesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.