You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Exciting Contests in Karnataka Spider- Don't Miss it

Dear Members,
    We are really happy to see the active participation of members in various sections of karnataka spider. The readership of our site is increasing day be day. Its the team effort shown by the members to make our site active which makes us reach more heights. On this occasion let us share a happy news with you. We are excited to announce a handful of contests for our members. In addition to the active member of the week program(MoW), we are introducing few more active programs in karnataka spider.

Member of the Month

This would be one of the most best reward program from karnataka spider. Shortly we will announce the rules and regulations for the the being the MoM.

Member of the Day

Wow, Member of the Day(MoD)? Yes the most prestigious award program will be active in karnataka spider in the coming days.

But before installing the above award programs, we want to get a feedback from the members. So members do take this opportunity to share your thoughts regarding this new initiative.
    Hi Webmaster,

The above reward would definitely improve in getting more active members and will increase the input of resources and active participation. These days due to the introduction of Member of the Week programme, one can really see many active members posting more resources to bag this reward. If member of the Month is introduced, I am sure it will fetch more active participation of members.

I am not sure how effective would Member of the day programme be as there can always be a new member or a same old member of KSP who can deserve this reward. This does not mean that only one member who is active the whole of the week can be rewarded for the entire week. I am not exactly sure about how this would work. We can always give a try and look how effective it would benefit for both members as wells as KSP.

Look forward for more such reward programms.

Thanks and regards,
    Mala.

Hi webmaster,

Could you please explain in detail regarding the selection process for Member of the day award?

I think this member of the day award will attract members and definitely
    increase the traffic in future.

Regards,
    Amaresh

Amaresh,
    As stated in the above thread before staring the new programs we did want to know the interest of the members. A detailed forum thread regarding the MoD and MoM will be announced soon.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian

This is really an awesome opportunity for members to win Member of the Day and Member of the Month awards.

I have my own view in suggesting the criteria for both the awards.

Obviously the Member of the Day award will go to the member who have earned maximum points through his/her contribution on a particular day whether it may have been earned by contributing at one section or at multiple sections.

Regarding Member of the Month kindly consider the overall performance of the member rather than selecting a member based on the total points earned in that particular month.

It is my humble suggesion to consider a member for Member of the Month award not on the total points earned but the contribution made by the member in more than one section, then I think it will be apt.

This is only my personal view it may vary, let us see what other members suggests.

N K Ravishankara

Hi Webmaster,

I too feel the suggestions given by Ravishankara Sir would be ideal in selecting the Member of the month. Member of the month should not be merely selected by the number of points earned by the member, rather the selection has to be made based on the quality content and their overall contribution in all the sections. They should have contributed in more sections and not only in one particular section.

This is my view on selecting the member of the month.

Best regards,
    Mala.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.