You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I have come here to learn Kannada

Dear all,

I was just looking for some site where I can get an interactive way to learn Kannada. Recently I had been referred to KSR. I am glad to see that Ms.Radha and many other members here are putting so much efforts towards teaching of this language. Hope now I'll be able to learn kannada from KSR.

Glad to be a part of this site.
    A warm welcome to you Akanksha from all @ KSR family. Its great to know that even with your busy schedule in ISC and MPS you have joined KSR. Happy posting.
    With Regards
    Biju Cherian

Thanks for the warm welcome Biju sir.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V

Hi Akanksha,

Welcome to Karnataka Spider family. KSR has the dedicated forum section namely, Learn Kannada words to learn Kannada words. It can be utilized to learn lot of Kannada words and their corresponded meanings..

Thank you for joining KSR..

Shankar Ganesh

It is your good thought to join the Karnataka spider group. You will learn more Kannada words and get more information about our state Karnataka.

Dear Mr. Shankar,

Thanks a lot for the link. I would also suggest to put up some articles on simple sentence making which may emphasize on the grammatical aspects.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.