You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

My postings inKarnatakaSpider

I joined the forum yesterday and has submitted 3 postings on the astrological procedure followed on the Sri Pdmanabhaswamy Temple of Thiruvananthapuram, another one on the Ramzan festival and a third on the Srikrishna Janmashtami. I have referred various articles to prepare my articles. But I have seen to it that I do not reproduce portions from the articles, I referred. It is a fact that my articles having common contents from my own articles of the similar names to other Spider.com sites.

As of now, i could not find copied portions other than from my own articles. However, if you still fee that are other contents copied, I will once again go through the same and try to correct. I will abide by your advises.
    Hi Ramanathan,

Even if it is your own post, as they are existing in another site, your work in KSR will be considered as copy pasting work.. So, try to make the articles you have posted in KSR totally different from the one you have posted in other site.

An alternative idea than that is, giving inter link. That is, if you are posting an article in KSR that you have done in other site, then, give a clickable link to your KSR post from the other site where you have already posted the same..

Thank you,

Shankar Ganesh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.