You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

Member of the week [15 August - 21 August 2011] - Amaresh

Dear Members,

I am really happy to announce the Member of the Week award of Karnataka Spider for the week (15/08/2011 to 21/08/2011). The award goes to Amaresh.

Amaresh has been one of the consistent members of KSR since when he joined KSR. Eventhough he has been a nice performer for the past few weeks, his last week contribution with KSR was comparitively great. So, our beloved member of KSR, Amaresh wins this Member of the week award.

Please join with me to congratulate Amaresh..
    congratulate Amaresh, good work Shankar
    An Indian - More Freedom - Less obedient

Your hard work provided fruitful results. Congratulations for winning the member of the week award which was gained by you with tough competition by the new members.

Hi,

Thanks for everyone for your wishes. I did this with the support of Shankar. I am thankful to Shankar who suggested me in postings.

Regards
    Amaresh

Congratulations Amaresh,

You really worked hard for being nominated for this coveted award, would like to see many more such awards in your kitty with your sheer hard work in the coming days.

Webmaster here is really working well with the members for development and growth of the site, making KSR as a frontrunner among the spider sites is our wish and ambition, hope it will be achieved very soon with contribution, co-operation and co-ordination of all.

Good going Karnatakaspider.

N K Ravishankara

Congratulations Amaresh! Your skill has got a reward
    Regards Manaswini

Hai Amaresh

Congratulations!!

Hard work never fails and it should be rewarded. KSR is doing the same, Yes, you got the reward for your hard work.
    Started nicely, speed up and go long. More and more Rewards waiting for you.

Regards
    Kavitha

My hearty congratulations to you Sri Amaresh. You deserved the same for the contributions to KSR. Let all the rest of us follow suit so that the contents in KSR will increase in volume and quality.

Hi Amaresh,

My hearty congratulations for being the member of the week. You were hard working in the recent days and should have got this award much earlier. I wish you good luck and success in come your way in the future too.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.