You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Abinaya: I like to learn various languages as i like to travel various places.

Hello KSR friends... I'm glad to be one among you all. I found Karnataka spider to be a wonderful social host that not only allows its members to earn money but also to earn friends and relations.

Being an Indian we say, "All Indians are my brothers and sisters". But we do not get chance to mingle with all our brothers and sisters if we do not know their language. May be my mother-tong is not yours and your mother-tong is not mine, but why not we share it with each other. Come-on my dear Indian brothers and sisters, let us share our language and relationship.

I thank the entire team of Karnataka Spider for giving such a nice platform to share and earn.

I would say that the team master, Mr. Shankar Ganesh is very much dedicated and inspiring personality. I liked the way he introduced me to this website. Karnataka spider is a good site in all-ways.
    welcome to the home of Karnataka Abinaya. Try to start posting in resources information related to celebrities of Karnataka, Kannada movie reviews, any tourism places of Karnataka which will help you in gaining cash credits and points.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion sharada. In case i have any doubt, let me get guidance from you. I hope there will be a very good moral support for the new members of KSR from the seniors.

Hi Abinaya,

A warm welcome to Karnataka Spider family..

In KSR (Karnataka Spider) you can learn many things about Karnataka and at the same time you can make some revenue sharing money by making articles and posting in the Resources section and other sections of KSR..

If you have any doubts about how to work in KSR, then you can contact me by my KSR profile..

Shankar Ganesh

Thank You for your greetings Shankar. Surely I would contribute for KSR and will be an acctive participant of it.

May I know how you change font colors in response, as you have done in the previous forum response?

Hi Abi,

To change the font color in forum messages, you shall use the following links,

Click Your name (from laft bar'my profile') > Edit Forum footer > Font color (change to your desired one)

Shankar Ganesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.