You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

Member of the Week (22nd Aug to 28th Aug) - Manaswini

Dear all,

From the time when we started the Member of the week contest, your support for this contest in our KSR has been well and good.

Based on the Member of the week contest announcement, I am happy to announce the Member of the week for the past week (22nd Aug to 28th Aug) now.
    Eventhough we had many consistent contribution from our beloved KSR members like Amaresh, Ramanathan, the contribution of one of the new members of KSR, Manaswini was nice to get deserved for this Member of the Week award.

So, the Member of the Week for the past week (22nd Aug to 28th Aug) goes to Manaswini. She scored 187 points to win this award.

Please join with me to congratulate Manaswini for winning this award.
    welcome to culb Manaswini. Monday coming or not member of week is there good work shanker. All the best
    An Indian - More Freedom - Less obedient

Hi Manaswini,

Congrats for becoming member of the Week of KSR.

Regards
    Amaresh

Congratulations Manaswini on your hard work for which you gained fruitful results. You have joined on 12th of this month and hardly within a span of 16 days you have got the award. This is really great. Good collection in the resources section, has badged you this award. Go ahead, keep gaining.

Hearty congratulations to bag this coveted award.

You have really made a good and sensible contribution in the recent past to win this award.

Let me wish you to win much more awards with your consistent and quality contributions in the days to come.

N K Ravishankara

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for your heart full and lovely wishes!

And last but not least thanks a lot Shankar for picking me up as the winner! With out your meaningful guidance this would not have been possible to me!

Regards,
    Manaswini.K

Regards Manaswini

Hi Manaswini,

My hearty congratulations for being awarded as member of the week. I wish you good luck and success to become the member of the month soon.

You deserve to be awarded as you have worked hard for this.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

Hello Mala Ravi,

Thanks for your warm and lovely wishes.

I am honored that you have wished me as you are the one of the oldest members of KSR.

You are the Model for all the KSR Members!

Regards,

Manaswini.K

Regards Manaswini

Hearty congratulations Ms Manaswini for being selected as the 'winner of the week'. I have gone through some of your articles and are very good. You have taken pains to get as much details to prepare your articles.

Hello Ramnathan

Thanks a lot for your lovely and valuable wishes.

I also thank you for analyzing my articles and identifying my hard work.

Once again,Thank you so much!

Regards Manaswini

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.