You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Topic Based Resources Contest - Metro Smart Card

Dear all,

Nowadays, KSR has been getting much more development in both the contents and the total number of active members. On seeing this, we have already introduced one of the successfully running contests of KSR, Member of the Week. As we have been getting requests from our beloved members of KSR to introduce more contests, I have come with the new contest, namely, Topic based Resource contest.

The first topic we have chosen to implement is, Metro Smart Card.

Any one who is interested in this contest can make articles related with the above topic and submit in the Resources section of KSR. The title of those articles should be related with the above said topic For example,

1. Metro Smart Card Registration

2. Metro Smart Card - Definition and Introduction

3. Details about the Metro Smart Card

4. Availability of Metro Smart Card in Karnataka

The last date for posting your entries for this contest is, 28th September 2011.

How to make the entries for this contest?

As said above, you have to make articles related with the mentioned topic, and the url link for the Resources you have make should be posted as a response for this Forum thread.

The Author of the Best article under this contest will be given 100 Rs + 100 points..

Apart from the prize, the entries for this contest will get cash credits and points as usual.

Feel free to ask if you have got any doubts about this contest..

An Indian - More Freedom - Less obedient

Hi Shankar,

It is a very good contest. It helps to get quality in articles in KSR.

Regards
    Amaresh

Shankar Ganesh

http://www.karnatakaspider.com/resources/4033-Metro-Smart-Card-Be-Smart-enough-to-get-it-proper.aspx

This is my article related to Metro. Please read it and post your responses!

Regards Manaswini

Hi Every one,
    This is one of the good contest in KSR. I hope all the members of KSR actively participate in the contest. KSR has very good participation from past many days, now this has to be proved. And more over KSR is giving an encouraging opportunity to earn money and to show our talent!

This is really a nice job KSR. Keep going!

Regards Manaswini

Hi,

This is a nice contest to participate! I see many are interested in taking part in this. I would love to be a part of this and all the best for all my co-contestants. As I am a new member,I require little time to get acquainted. But surely I will come up with nice articles.

Thank You,

Regards,

Vani Devi.M

Hi Vani Devi,

First of all, a warm welcome to KSR (Karnataka Spider). As you are a new member of KSR, you can go through the following pages before starting your contribution with KSR. It can be helpful for you.

New Members FAQ

Posting Guideines

If you still need more helps to know how tow rok in KSR, then just leave your questions in the Forum Section as a new message or contact me.

Shankar Ganesh

Friends,

My entry for this Keyword Based Resource contest is, Metro Smart Card - Bangalore.

Shankar Ganesh

Hi Shankar Ganesh,

Thanks a lot for your tips. I will definitely keep this thing in my mind and i will come to you by posting messages via forum section.

Thanking you,

Regards,
    Vani Devi. M

Hi Shankar,

This will surely provide a good traffic to KSP as Metro card is the word of talk these days in Bangalore. KSP is coming out with various opportunities to showcase the talents of its members.

Thanks and Best regards,
    Mala.

My post for this Keyword Based Resource contest
    http://www.karnatakaspider.com/resources/4044-Metro-Smart-Card-Introduction.aspx

http://www.karnatakaspider.com/resources/4046-The-Prestigious-Namma-Metro-Project-Ready.aspx

My entry
    How to obtain and use a Namma Metro eSmart card for Banglore announced by Karnataka State government

As per the Request from our beloved KSR members, the time limit for making your entries is extened till 03 Oct 2011 - Monday.

So the last date for submitting your articles about "Metro Smart Card" under this Topic Based Resource Contest is, 03 Oct 2011, Monday..

Shankar Ganesh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.