You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New Content Writter of KSR - Manaswini

Dear all,

Based on our previous announcement about the Requirement of Content Writters in KSR and the interest shown by one of our new smart memebrs, Manaswini, we have selected her as one of the Content Writters of KSR from today.

Please join with me to congratulate Manaswini.. manaswini
    Hi Shankar Ganesh,

Thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity. I will definitely try to do my level best to be a good content writer!

Regards Manaswini

Dear Manaswini,

Hearty Congratulations and all the very best for the Best contributions ahead.

With Regards,
    Loghanath.S

Hi Loghanath

Thanks a lot for your warm and sweet wishes.

Regards Manaswini

Hi Manaswini,

Congratulations for being the new content writer. I also thank you for referring me to this good website of Karnataka. I would love to be be the part of Karnataka spider from now. Thanks a lot again Manaswini!

Thanking You,

Regards,

Vani Devi.M

Good to notice that new members are taking initiative in improving the site. Your contributions are worthy, keep posting such good articles.

Hai Manaswini

Congratulations for getting this great opportunity. Keep it up!

Regards
    Kavitha

Hello Ms Manaswini . Hearty congratulations on your selection as content writer in KSR. I take this opportunity also to thank you for your taking up the additional responsibility. I am sure many of KSR members, especially the younger members who are the future will come forward to offer their services.

Hello Every one,

I am glad you all are encouraging me to become a good content writer of KSR! Your encouragement and lovely wishes are always appreciated.

Thank you! thanks a lot.

Regards Manaswini

Hi Manaswini,

My hearty congratulations for being the content write for KSP. I hope I am the last to have congratulated but I deem it my pleasure to congratulate you. I wish you good luck being a part of KSP mentors.

Wish you goodluck and prosperity.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

Hello Mala Ravi

Thanks a lot for your wishes. Congratulating for other person's victory is a great thing! There is nothing like first and last. But your lovely wishes always remain in my heart whether it is first or last!

Regards Manaswini

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.