You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

Member of the week (05 Sep 2011 to 11 Sep 2011) - Rama Nathan A R

Dear all,

From the time when we started the Member of the week contest, your support for this contest in our KSR has been well and good.

Based on the Member of the week contest announcement, I am happy to announce the Member of the week for the past week (05th Sep to 11th Sep) now.
    The Member of the week for the past week goes to Mr. Ramanathan A R.

Please join with me to congratulate Ramanathan A R for winning this award.
    Congrats!!!!

Congrats Mr.Ramnathan for awarding KSR Member of the week.

Regards
    Amaresh

Welcome Ramanathan,

Shanker ramanathan is gold member means he already won this member of week contest. totally how many times he won this contest

An Indian - More Freedom - Less obedient

Hi Balaji Raja,

Kindly review the profile of Ramanathan. This is the first time he wins award from KSR.

Shankar Ganesh

Dear Ramanathan A R ,

Hearty Congratulations!

With Regards,
    Loghanath.S

Your efficiency in producing good articles with lots of information has been rightly awarded. Congrats, keep going.

Hai

Congratulations! and this is an Excellent beginning Mr. Ramanathan. More and more awards waiting for you. Be active in KSR and contribute quality contents.
    My best wishes for your future contribution.

Regards
    Kavitha

I am very much moved for selecting me as the member of the week in the contest. I than the web master and his team for the honour given to me. I thank all the co-members for their good wishes to me and the encouragement given to me. I am fully aware that many of them had been making better contributions and there are other who can make better contributions if they will.

I will try my level best to perform to the expectations of you and try to make contributions.

with regards to all
    Ramanathan A R

Hello Ramanathan

Congratulations for winning this great award! Your nice and good articles have definitely got a reward. Congrats again and keep going by donating nice articles to KSR!

Regards Manaswini

Hi Ramanathan,

My hearty congratulations for being the winner of the Week. My best wishes for your success in all the future contests too.

Best wishes,
    Mala.

Thank you all

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.