You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Need admission form for the certificate course in kannada of KSOU Mysore

Dear all,

I need the application form & prospectus for the course Certificate Course in Kannada(for non - kannada speakers) offered by KSOU Mysore, but no proper information is present on the website. Can anyone of you help me with this?
    Certificate course in Kannada- application and prospectus should be collected from the Ksou office itself, it is not available in the site.
    You can contact local Mysore number for more details in your place: 0821-2519950.

The 26th batch will commence from November 2011. This Certificate Course in Kannada is for one year. The fee will be 250/- for general public and 20 lessons will be sent to all registered. Government employees and general public can take up this course.

You can also send a self addressed stamp envelope to this address to collect the course details.
    In-charge Officer.
    Kannada Education through distance mode scheme
    CIIL, Manasagangorthi, Mysore-570006.

The last date for submission of form is 31st October.

Dear Sharada,

Thanks a lot for the information. Can you please tell me if I can obtain the prospectus & form through courier or speed post as by normal post there is no certainity about the time period the post would take to reach me. Since the last date is 31 oct I am a bit worried if I would get the form also by that date.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V

Call the phone number given above and check up the same directly, so that you can get full information. Do not take chances, since there is shortage of time.

@Sharada,

I have been calling but no one picking up. Even tried calling on other nos. but in vain. If it would not be much of trouble to you can you please help me with sending the prospectus. I would send you the entire expense of form and courier etc. I would really be thankful if you could do me this favour.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V

Other contact number :+91 821 2519941/48. Please draw a dd for Rs.200/- in favour finance officer, ksou

send by courier to :-
    Deputy registrar for propectus,
    ksou.mansagangorthri,
    mysore-570006.

I am sorry that i cannot collect myself personal as i am pre-occupied.

Thanks for the details
    Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.